Share a link to a clip of your favorite television show, and you’ll be entered into a random drawing for a ticket to a panel titled “Inside Black-ish”, where actress Tracee Ellis Ross and creator Kenya Barris will talk about the first season of the hit show “Black-ish.” The panel is on Sunday, June 14th at 1:30pm in New York City. Contest winner will be drawn on Friday! That means you don’t have much time, so enter right away!
Guidelines to enter:
- Mention @firstdatestv in your tweet
- Share a clip of your favorite TV show
- Must be following @firstdatestv
- Only 1 entry per Twitter account and user.
- Do not use multiple accounts to enter the contest.
- Do not post duplicate or near duplicate tweets or links.
- If evidence of rules violations is discovered, your entry will be disqualified.
- You are responsible for any links provided, and any questionable or illegal content that you may link to is you responsibility and not that of “First Dates.”
- Neither “Black-ish”, the panelists nor the American Black Film Festival is associated with this contest.